My apologies, I forgot to inform our readers about new iOS version released on Monday. If you haven’t already read what’s new, you didn’t miss much. It was just little update fixing some issues, unless you have an iPhone Xs with charging issue, which was solved by this update. Update is available over-the-air directly on your iPhone or iPad, or just use iTunes to update your devices. As usual, backup all your data on iCloud/other cloud, external storage, another computer on NAS. You should always have multiple backups of all your personal and work files.
And what’s new?
iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
New version number(s):
- iOS – 12.0.1